Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Sunday, September 5, 2010

In Route

Marcus will soon be on his way home and I could not be more excited. He is the greatest thing that has ever happend to me and more than I ever dreamed of in a man. Still doesnt feel real that he is actually going to be home soon. Days it felt as if it would never end we would be having Skype sex forever. After he gets home I hope to never have to do that again on skype lol. I need to feel his touch, smell his smell and just be near him. I pick him up on the 19th and Im very excited but also a little upset. That is the one thing that I hoped I could do by myself have some real intimate time with him in private. Once we get home we are gonna have 4 children constantly who are so excited he is home and we wont get a second along. I dont Know I thought me getting him alone was avery reasonable request one that he knows i have wanted since the day he left. I have learned that I will never ever come before nick my needs will always be third. First theres Nick then Marcus then me and the kids. Just hurts he couldnt stand up and do this one thing and say hey nick ide really like to get a couple minutes alone with jenn. He just cant ever say no, well just to me. Just hurts really hurts alot. Maybe im being selfish, but i just want him to want to be alone with me as much as i want it. After he gets home we will be running around finishing up the wedding plans he will be busy drinking and seeing everyone. Running kids around to school and there functions. Hopefully making time for some much needed love making 7 months to make up for and hand holding. I just wanna be in his arms again safe and secure. If were lucky we will be quick to have a baby of our own. I just miss him so much and cant wait till he is home so i dont have to fight with the internet and stare at him through my pc anymore. Will be so crazy to just be able to touch him. I told him our first sexual incounter probably will be a quick one im sure ill have a 10 second orgasm lol. having not felt him in so long maybe be done before we even get started hahahhahaahhaha . I love him so much... time to stop talking now before it gets graphic my mind has fallen far into the gutter... I love you all and marcus mostese more. Bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment