Why do I have such vivid dreams that My heart races in my sleep and sometimes I even cry!!!
Last night Im having a great time swimming with my children, and we get ready to leave the pool. I always take off logans life jacket before we get in the car, I did. He is so brave he ran over and jumped in the pool... Because it was a dream he jumped really far and all the sudden the pool was very deep. I run and dive in to save him, I bring him up and do cpr but nothing. Then the ambulance comes to revive him, It was just like when he was born. They hooked him up with a breathing tube and he was in the hospital.He stayed for a few days while this was going on my dream just got crazier. Im in the hospital looking for his room, but half of the hospital is like an amusement park.. WTF! I run into some people who are being chased. I see a red lazer on her head and I say hey look and they dodge I dodge and now I guess I pissed them off cause the people put the red dot on me. They fire and graze my neck I wasnt shot but It hurt like hell.I get away after some chaos and get to my sons room. He is still on tubes but awake and doing better. I head home for the day with my wacko mother. And she is driving like a freaking idiot and doing so in front of the cops. Like three cops pull her over in front off my home. She is a jerk to them She threw her gum in the face of one of them. He calls over the sergeant and she tells him the other guy was an asswhole they laugh together of course she tells him a sob story and no ticket is given. Then I look up and Logan is running happily on the porch, I start to ball. I run out of the car and snatch him up, all while thinking how the hell did he get here, I just saw him. Then I wake up because my sexy man sent me an IM to my phone!! Vivid dreams huh!! They are like this everynight! I think I will start recording them on here.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment