Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wedding Plans

Wedding plans have completely changed, my stress overload has been minimized a great deal. Positives of the changes- My husband to be will definitely be home in Time!! My maid of honor Natalie will be 21 on Oct 2 YES!!! So she actually gets to come!!! October 16 @ the Riviera Wedding chapel in Vegas I get to Marry the man of my dreams!!! I am so excited and happy I cant wait to be his wife. He is the kindest most amazing man I could have ever dreamt of. Our wedding day will be one of the best of my life! Then We get to make our baby woo hoo!!! If he gets me preggers before Vegas I may have to kill him lol, That is all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment