So I had four lovely kid free hours yesterday!! So what did I do... went to Victoria's Secret for some naughty wedding night lingerie.. I tried on several the first one was totally hilarious. Looked super cute on the hanger. Sheer and white with teal trim, had a ruffle above the breast looked as if it would cover a normal boob. I get it on and there is no bra cup. My tits look obnoxious, no playing peek a boo with that ruffle cause there was no covering these. I took a picture for giggles too bad it is R rated saving it for my hunny. The Others just made me look like a fat ass. I chose a super sweet and sexy number that made my curves look hott SEXY and skinny.. Hes gonna think he has an innocent wifey coming at him on wedding night but I plan to be anything but. Had to get the sweet garments to throw him off. Not really sure why we buy the stuff just to have it taken off but oh well ill look hot for like thirty seconds then out comes reality and all my lovely stretch marks... WOOT WOOT! So glad I found someone who doesnt mind his future wife having a map of the world on her stomach.... For the next three months my sexy lingerie wil be chilling on a hanger till reveal night Ill continue playing on skype till then... Love you husband...
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment