Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Monday, June 7, 2010

Swimming

I always said that I would never swim in public until I found a wet suit to wear. Well when you have three children who love the water that idea no longer works. My children have me at the pool everyday and yes I have to get in the water. Its all good cause I got a super sexy grandma suit complete with a skirt and all... I decided I dont care bout my cellulite anymore there are plenty of fat girls at the pool and the ones that arent fat have hair growing from there backs... LMAO. The only man I need to impress I already got and he loves my curves, everyone of them. My children think its really cool that I have a road map on my stomach.
So today I went to Splash Cove with the family and we had tons of fun. It is like a mini water park just for little kids. I will probably be dragged there at least once a week for some fun in the sun :). I love being able to have fun and enjoy my children they are getting so big. Logan is so brave he isnt afraid of anything. Kinda scary when it comes to water, I wish he had a little more fear of that. I lvoe the summer because I get to have so much fun outdoors with the kids. WInter please never come!!

103 DAYS TILL I GET MARRIED TO MY SEXY MAN!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! VEGAS HERE WE COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment