Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Friday, June 11, 2010

Productive!

OMG I was so productive today! I did some searching and I think I landed on the perfect cake topper, Just need the honey to love it too! I also found the best favors ever and came up with some ideas I think that he will love for our centerpieces!! I am so excited I thought Ide wait for him to get home but then Ill be even more stressed and rushed so I think I need to get it all settled so that I can relax! He is gonna be so proud of me for all my hard work, I know that I am. I am so excited for Vegas we are gonna have a great intimate wedding! I spoke with my coordinator today and finalized our flowers and fine details now just need to choose our wedding ceremony songs and write our vows! I am soooooo Excited!!! I love Marcus so much I have like wedding Fever or something and just wanna plan all day long, it is just all over my brain! I even put on my dress today to make sure i still had those amazing feelings as the day I bought it!! And I do!! I even took some test photos to see in a picture how it looks on me! I even put on my vail! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment