Marcus has been on my ass to blog because ive been slacking... This is for you baby!!!
Life lately has been so great. I am really enjoying my step son nick... It is so nice to have a child around that I can communicate with. He is so great with the children. Tony calls him brother Nick ... We went swimming, monkey biz and to Worlds of Fun this weekend. The only thing that could make my life better now is having my Marcus home with me. My one stress is my mother. SHe is throwing herself at me and just pushing her way into my home. I mean I am sorry you cant manage to pay your bills because you rather go on a vacation you cant afford.. GRRR! In what world is that ok. Also so very excited to meet my future father in law and his wife linda... The cabin is gonna be so fun. Just gotta make them love me!!! They all need to be reassured that marcus is doing the right thing. Im gonna show them the lovely girl that Marcus fell in love with. Watching Maneater with Katie.... Go LEE American Idol Finally tomrrow night. Toodles!! :D
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment