So there is this giant puddle that lives in the parking space out side our apartment. Even if it hasnt rained it is always full of water, nasty water. As soon as we go out the door my dirt magnet Logan runs right for it. As I yell everyday "Logan get away from that puddle" he just dives right in. Constantly sooooo dirty, I bathe him three times aday!!! There is no possible way to get the kid clean. It would be awesome if they would just fix my muddy sidewalk, and pond of a parking space. Until them I thank god that my water is paid for... Shower away kids!!
I have officially bitched at Tmobile enough that they are sending me a Blackberry bold free of charge!!! Woot Woot. I can not freaking wait Im stoked!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment