Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quarters!!

So last night I get to bed at about 1230 and am quickly awakened by
tony. He is crying and in tons of pain.... Im freaking out because Im thinking a 3 with chest pain this cant be good. I was right we headed out to the ER and found out he had a quarter lodged in his esophagus.. WTF! No wonder the poor guy had chest pain. So as you can imagine I had a long day at the hospital and operating on minimal sleep. We came home with a quarter and an awesome photo to show off lol. I dont think he will be putting money in his mouth anytime soon.No I must sleep because i am droopy eyed and looking like SHIT, fear I will be quite moody tomorrow.
I love you Marcus sorry I most likely will not be on when you get up. I miss you and am dreaming of you. We will definitely play beat the clock tomorrow!! All my love forever to my baby.
Mrs Arganbright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment