Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Missing him

I am missing my Marcus so much. I didnt get to talk to him before bed!!! FAIL. He said he didnt have a mission today so i left my phone in the car at WOF. Turns out he did and I missed his call before he got on the trucks. Awful. I miss him so much it is 2am and i cant sleep. I love him so much my heart hurts right now. My world will be so awesome when he is finally home. I cant wait for our family to be complete and to become Mrs; Arganbright!!!
Worlds of Fun was tons of fun. We rode lots of rides and played games. Nick and Cassady are so adorable. Young love is too cute, I had to tell him the right way to hold her hand lol. Way to go nick you finally beat me at something. He made a basket at the game and i missed lol. He is so much like MArcus it is funny. They are both so paranoid about people lol and there belongings being stolen. Having Nick around is very nice cause I get to see little bits of Marcus that help me not to miss him so bad. but sometimes it makes it worse.
Nick had major gas tonight ad farted in audreys face like a million times it was hilarious.
I bought a swimming suit today and i dont feel like a total fat ass in it :D.
must try and sleep now.
ALL MY LOVE for MARCUS... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment