Today was a really great day! I have been watching what I eat lately. I gave up soda and now have given up coffee. Water has become my friend. I officially started the slim fast diet today and am feeling great. I thought that I would be hungry but Im not. I weighed myself today I have lost 1.6 pounds this week. Woo hoo I am so excited!! I really wanna look amazing when I get married and this is step one because I already have a beautiful face, now I just need a body to go with. Marcus and I also discussed moving into a three bedroom because my future stepson will be moving in and we have way to much for our current apt. Im so glad to have such an amazing man in my life. Can't wait for him to get home so we can get hitched, and then go to Belize. The kids and I also went to the park and had a great time. As usual the boys got hurt. Logan somehow bloodied his lip on the slide and tony fell while running skinned an ar, and knee. now it is time to crush a final and then two to go!!! Night people! Jenn
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment