Got a new tattoo today!! I got it for my baby. it is Kanji for Virtuous Women, Faithful Wife. I had it done in an air brushed look rather than sharp edges, I thought it would make it a bit more feminine. I just love him so much, he and the kids are my world. Im gonna go back later this week and pierce my lip because my tattoo was less then i expected. Fun Fun Fun! I went to Worlds of fun with nick/Cassidy and shannon this weekend. We had so much fun. Mice bailed on his children, yet again. But there grandmother loves them and got them for a bit today, and his family got to see them but his own plans were more important. He didnt even notice his daughter got her ears peirced and she has had them for three weeks now. Well really not much to say today just blogging for my baby. Sure there will be plenty tomorrow because we will be with my whole crazy family. I just hope they are not too scary for Nick! Peace
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Tattoos..
Got a new tattoo today!! I got it for my baby. it is Kanji for Virtuous Women, Faithful Wife. I had it done in an air brushed look rather than sharp edges, I thought it would make it a bit more feminine. I just love him so much, he and the kids are my world. Im gonna go back later this week and pierce my lip because my tattoo was less then i expected. Fun Fun Fun! I went to Worlds of fun with nick/Cassidy and shannon this weekend. We had so much fun. Mice bailed on his children, yet again. But there grandmother loves them and got them for a bit today, and his family got to see them but his own plans were more important. He didnt even notice his daughter got her ears peirced and she has had them for three weeks now. Well really not much to say today just blogging for my baby. Sure there will be plenty tomorrow because we will be with my whole crazy family. I just hope they are not too scary for Nick! Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment