Boredom has struck! Going on two solid months without my fiance... The days are getting shorter but the time has gotten longer! I miss him all day long, I fill my days with the kids and try and do as many activities as possible to keep me busy. I began to watch a little girl Alana during the days, being with her has increased my baby fever far beyond the boiling points. When Marcus gets home the steamy baby making sessions will begin! We have already chosen our baby names girl, Cadence Marie; boy, Emmitte Lee. Cute right!! Do you all know how much it sucks to be a be a sex addict and only have a toy and Skype to rely on to get you off... Its great because from trashghanistan he still gets me off but I need to feel his touch, taste his lips, and I need to feel his strong arms around me and his sweat dripping down! With him gone I am having to force myself into working out and its not working before I could rely on sex multiple times a day now I have to actually do something before I turn into a fat ass. Watching lifetime movies and eating all day is not helping the figure. I need some real solid motivation.I had my pictures taken the last week and I didn't realize how pretty I am. I cant wait to do family pictures with her and have her shoot our reception! Peace for now!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Boredom Strikes
Boredom has struck! Going on two solid months without my fiance... The days are getting shorter but the time has gotten longer! I miss him all day long, I fill my days with the kids and try and do as many activities as possible to keep me busy. I began to watch a little girl Alana during the days, being with her has increased my baby fever far beyond the boiling points. When Marcus gets home the steamy baby making sessions will begin! We have already chosen our baby names girl, Cadence Marie; boy, Emmitte Lee. Cute right!! Do you all know how much it sucks to be a be a sex addict and only have a toy and Skype to rely on to get you off... Its great because from trashghanistan he still gets me off but I need to feel his touch, taste his lips, and I need to feel his strong arms around me and his sweat dripping down! With him gone I am having to force myself into working out and its not working before I could rely on sex multiple times a day now I have to actually do something before I turn into a fat ass. Watching lifetime movies and eating all day is not helping the figure. I need some real solid motivation.I had my pictures taken the last week and I didn't realize how pretty I am. I cant wait to do family pictures with her and have her shoot our reception! Peace for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment