So Marcus had a long mission and I got his return phone call at wake up time. Love hearing his voice in the morning but since he informed that there internet was down I was lacking the motivation to move. Its been an hour and Im still sleepy. Alana is here and sleeping in the swing and then my children are climbing all over me like monkeys. When you become a mother you also become a jungle jim, a servant, a chef and a nurse. I love all these jobs as a mother but sometimes I wonder where I went.When the kids go with there dad I try and be myself for at least one evening. Im so glad my kids love me and want to crawl on me all the time but really I need a break now.... Marcus where are you when I need to talk to you... GODDAMN internet!!! I need to relieve some stress and Ide like to use you to do that! Afghanistan get your Shit together, stop being terrorist and live like normal human beings so my baby can come home. If you cant live like a normal human at least make sure that my mans internet is working at all times!
Monday, April 19, 2010
No Internet!
So Marcus had a long mission and I got his return phone call at wake up time. Love hearing his voice in the morning but since he informed that there internet was down I was lacking the motivation to move. Its been an hour and Im still sleepy. Alana is here and sleeping in the swing and then my children are climbing all over me like monkeys. When you become a mother you also become a jungle jim, a servant, a chef and a nurse. I love all these jobs as a mother but sometimes I wonder where I went.When the kids go with there dad I try and be myself for at least one evening. Im so glad my kids love me and want to crawl on me all the time but really I need a break now.... Marcus where are you when I need to talk to you... GODDAMN internet!!! I need to relieve some stress and Ide like to use you to do that! Afghanistan get your Shit together, stop being terrorist and live like normal human beings so my baby can come home. If you cant live like a normal human at least make sure that my mans internet is working at all times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment