Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Random

Miss Marcus like I miss Chocolate the day before my period!!! He knows how i love my dove chocolate and would break an arm for the last bar... LMAO I love you baby! I just watched army wives and it made me cry... It scares me to think some of those things could happen to my Marcus. He spends his days looking for iud's and I'm so proud of him. He risks his life everyday so we can be safe! Please pray for the safety of our soldiers and mine. Pray that after every mission I get the call in the middle of the night that wakes me up when he arrives home from another successful mission! Hes on one now and my mind is wondering what hes seeing what he goes through. It drives me crazy. Missing talking to him before I sleep, makes it very hard to find my pillow. Im hoping after writing this down, I can finally get some sleep. Drop dead diva is distracting me!!! Great show BTW Im a lifetime junking probably the cause for my paranoia.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment