Let me start by saying I love my mother but boy does she make me mad sometimes. Don't make plans with me ask me to adjust my evening then blow me off that is not fair. You say hey Jenn what are you doing tonight. I tell her nothing just watching american idol and spending time with the kids. Mom says well I'm gonna go home and feed then animals then Ill be up so we can watch American Idol. I say great. I message to confirm shes coming over at 730 she says yes feeding then animals then I'm on my way. So since I know she likes coffee before work I set up up the coffee pot with coffee and water so she can just hit start in the morning; second, I prepare the hid abed because I know she is to tall for the couch and I even waiting till she gets here to watch the show. She messaged at 845 that she is on the way then at nine i have a message I'm going to marks are you mad. Really I just waited all evening for you and for the second week in a row i wait and get blown off. I'm done accommodating her. I no longer Wait or plan for anyone else. I'm so annoyed right now!!!!! Another thing I don't like to go out to bars when I say no it has nothing to do with you! I rather sit at home with my children and watch movies or go to the Fork n Screen and enjoy a movie! You can enjoy your midlife crisis on your own, when I wanna go drink Ill ask you. I'm done being the back up plan!!! And if we go out again she can pay there is a large loan that she needs to work off. 650 hmmmm
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment