Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Friday, April 23, 2010

Upgraded!

I am so thankful for such an amazing fiance. He is already fighting for our country in Trashganistan, and still makes the time to put together an awesome website. He has put together a website with links to some amazing outreach programs and volunteer groups that do so much for our community. When he returns home we plan on setting up some of our own outreach and volunteer events to help out those close to home. Please check out the site http://missouricares.net/ We would love any input or helpful advice.
The kids are headed to there dads for the weekend. He is supposed to pick them up at 6 and he better bring his own car seats! If not the children will be staying here with me. He is again reading my facebook I have no idea how he is doing this but he is. I got a message from him that said you are a stupid greedy bitch and if you don't need my money then cancel my child support you fucking bitch.... I'm thinking really are you kidding me grow the fuck up!!! He has no right to send me messages a call me or approach me and call me names ever! Maybe someday he will grow up and stop harassing me but i doubt it. Please Katie come over before six!! I cant handle the douche bag alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment