Finally done going through everything!! No more love letters got them all trashed!!! He said he didnt care because he doesnt need them. I did find a bottle of Absinth YIKES I thought that stuff was fake. Im am scared shitless to try it. I think I'll wait till Marcus comes home to give it a whirl. I am so tired and have a head ache on the brink, off to bed. *Jenn*
Monday, April 19, 2010
Not in Trouble
Finally done going through everything!! No more love letters got them all trashed!!! He said he didnt care because he doesnt need them. I did find a bottle of Absinth YIKES I thought that stuff was fake. Im am scared shitless to try it. I think I'll wait till Marcus comes home to give it a whirl. I am so tired and have a head ache on the brink, off to bed. *Jenn*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment