
My day has started off great!! First I woke up to the sound of Marcus's voice calling for my daily wake up call. That is the best way to wake up Just sucks that Im not waking up to his touch and kiss would much prefer that. Only 5 very short months till im in his arms again. Mom made me coffee this morning and I made the family cinnamon sugar toast SOOOOO good! Alana came over right on time... She has already successfully puked on her bib and blanket enough that I had to start a load of laundry.. YUCK! but through all of that she is still happy.. She was playing on the floor and i look down and she is giggling wrapped in her blanket like a burrito. Very Cute! Tony gets up and he is so dang sweet sits on he couch and says mommy your pretty! He is such a sweet heart. My mother ate his toast I had ready for him!!! grrrr! would be nice if she told me I send him in to grab his toast and he is so upset to find his plate empty. He has been taken care of now Kiki insist on making him feel better and she prepared his toast beautifully. She is so big she would not let me help. All is well in the house this morning. Tony has his superman undies on backward and Logan is covered in who knows what already needing a bath at 9 am. Time to dress these kiddos and Skype with my love! then off to the park to enjoy this amazing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment