So mom tells me Im gonna leave my car at your house for the night I have a conference in wichita... So i say sure mom. Not that she asked me!! So I head to my sisters house because we have a movie date. I get back from the movie date and Justin says mom left you this.... Its a big ass sticky box of laundry. Are you FU**ing kidding me??? She didnt leave her car just a couple nasty loads of laundry. How rude can you get. Your laundry is in the hall, NO I AM NOT WASHING IT! NO I AM NOT BRINGING IT IN MY HOUSE. GO TO THE LAUNDRY MAT! I will no longer reorganize my life for you, I will no longer finish or do your laundry!!! I am not going out with you unless its a movie or dinner. You had your fun now start being a mom again your kids need you. Just because someone says they can stay over doesnt mean you should let them!! Go home and care for your children.That is all If you reading this again I will say "GO TO A LAUNDRY MAT!"
In other news I miss you Marcus!! Wont be able to sleep tonight. I am sad I missed our chat before your mission!! I love you and will be waiting for your call, letting me know of your safe return home!! Jenn
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment