Me 2010

Me 2010
Photos Taken by Jennifer Kraft

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun at the Park





So the kids and I went to the park this afternoon was a ton of fun!!! Alana got to go down the slide with kiki her face was so funny, was her first trip down the slide. Logan of course could not stay in one area, I kept chasing him off into the grass with alana on one arm looking all sorts of crazy. They must thought I was a lunatic going to the park with four kids all under the age of five. Embarrassing for them my kids were all more well behaved than theres. We saw two girls hit, kick and push the other while dad watched and told the little one she deserved it.. WTF??? I dont understand these parents. Then you see the mom not paying attention to her two year old as she falls of the monkey bars... and she had only one kiddos there. Of course the kids recoginize the sound of the ice cream truck so as we are half way around the lake I have to try and get them back around to the truck and stop at our car to get my money then run accross to the other parking lot just intime to get the kids ice cream. Kiki and Tony insist on getting cartoon ice creams and neither of them finish of course and logan and I had bomb pops. So now I have this huge bomb pop in a park fool of guys and I have to try and eat it with out allowing these men to look at me funny. So rather than sucking on the bomb pop like a normal person I have to bite it so they will stop looking at me like they wanna take me home and do dirty things to me... That is the absolute last time I ever get a bomb pop or pop cycle of any kind while im in a public place. So now we are home. Alana is sleeping in her car seat, logan is knocked out in the pack n play, tony is on the couch sleeping and Kiki is cleaning the house.... Well she thinks she is anyways. I am playing on this lovely computer!! Must keep the TV off because my husband thinks that I am a TV Junky... He knows that if he was home he would be right here with me. Can you deny it hunny??? I didnt think so. No I am gonna attempt to have a very short power nap while the house is sleeping. Maybe Kiki is telling me she cleaned the toilet... hmm now im scared. What is she cleaning with, I hope she doesnt pay attention to Clean House because if so I need to go toothbrush shopping!!! YIKES... Have a blessed day world! All My love to you Marcus! I know you will be reading this soon. Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment