I feel better! Now mom knows exactly how I feel about our present situation. Felt good to get it all off my chest rather than keeping it all bottled up inside. All is well she took it like a normal adult and apologized for her behavior. I just hope she actually makes some changes so I don't have to explain myself again. I have a feeling she is gonna try and drag me out to fuel again this weekend. I don't wanna go!!! Then she trys to put me on a guilt trip saying i dont wanna hang out with her anymore. Its not that I just rather not spend my time at a bar.
My bff Natalie is coming over tonight!!! Very excited it has been awhile since we've hung out together. We are gonna drink some of Marcus's Absinth that I found in his storage. That will be fun! Of course my favorite sister is going to come over as well. Not a house party without the lovely Katie! Alana is late today coming at 1030 it was so lovely to sleep in, I feel super charged! Great things happening today. I also got some child support finally!!! Now I am just waiting for his income tax return to come through. Guess he should not have skipped out on his first year of support and jumped over 6 states to Connecticut and he wouldnt be in this boat. Feels so good to stick it to the abusive bastard!!! The next time he calls to harrass me he is getting another no contact order so I dont have to put up with his bullshit. I am still waiting for the day that he decides to grow up. I am hoping he grows up before Marcus gets home because I know he doesnt want to endure the ass beating he will be recieving for all his name calling and disrespect.
This is a cloudy day that I hope to make beautiful with laughs and love! Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment